One Hope United will open the doors to the Joliet Early Learning Center soon. The fully renovated center will be located at 500 Parks Ave., and will provide high quality early childhood education programs for children infancy through school age up to 12 years old. This opportunity was made possible through a grant awarded to One Hope United from the State of Illinois.
|The new center will be one of 13 One Hope United early childhood education programs in the Chicago metropolitan area offering a safe, nurturing, learning environment for children. Each center utilizes a unique “learn by doing” approach that allows children to explore and understand the world around them. All One Hope United centers are staffed by early childhood professionals who are passionate about developing lifelong learners.Center Specifics
• Fully renovated facility
• 13 classrooms serving children from infancy – school age up to 12 years old
• Large gross motor room for indoor play
• Staff and parent resource rooms
• Spacious area for center and community-wide meetings
• Outdoor play areas for infant/toddlers/two year olds, and preschool/school age children
• Building will be environmentally certified as a LEED Silver Facility.
• Utilizes the Teaching Strategies Creative Curriculum program and GOLD assessment tool
• Incorporates OHU’s Healthy Lifestyles Curriculum
• Follows NAEYC requirements and begin the self-study process shortly after opening